|Home||» Services||» Cryogenic Treatment||» Cryogenic Treatment Services|
Cryogenic Treatment Services
Ours is an eminent firm, which is catering to the market demands by providing Cryogenic Treatment Services. These services are executed with the help of a team of experienced employees utilizing highly advanced machines and tools. This treatment enhances the metallurgical properties of particular raw materials. We ensure that these services are timely executed in accordance with our clients' requirements so as to gain their optimum satisfaction. Our Cryogenic Treatment services are highly demanded by customers owing to their reliability, flexibility and cost-effectiveness.
Deep Cryogenics is the methodology of ultra low temperature processing of materials to enhance their desired mettallurgical properties. This special process is not a surface treatment, it affects the entire mass of the tool or component being treated, making it stronger throughout. This means the process keeps working even after numerous sharpening 's. The hardness of the material treated is unaffected, while its strength is actually increased.
- 3 TON(1200 W X 1200 H X 900 D)mm
- Double Walled 7" Insulation
- Microprocessor Based Programming
- Temperature Profile Graph Recording
- Increased Abrasive wear life, strength toughness
- Increased corrosive wear life, fatigue limit
- Improved Impact Strength
- One time permanent Treatment, it lasts the entire life of the tool
- Cost effective, saves time & money by decreasing down time, reducing replacement & maintenance costs & reduces the number of broken parts
- Relives Stresses, Enhances Structural stability
- Cutting Tools, Taps, Drill bits, End Mills, Carbide Inserts, Punch Dies, Progressive Dies, Press Dies, Shear Knives, Engine Blocks, Engine Components, Transmissions, Crankshafts, Camshafts, Axles, Gears, Circular Slitters, Hammer Mills, Extruders, Castings, Bearings, Scissors, Guns, Blades, Dental & Medical Instruments.